Are You An Expert Or Do You Know A Lot About Something That Would Benefit Our Readers? Then We Invite You To Show Off Your Expertise.
For the longest time, we have been mainly a one-person show but we realize (do we ever!) there are so many tools we don’t use and can’t cover, so many other technologies and gadgets we don’t have access to and thus can’t cover. More importantly, there are plenty of other people – like you – who are a whole lot smarter than us on a variety of subjects. So we are throwing open the doors and inviting you to come write for us and share your knowledge with our readers who deserve quality information to help run their businesses.
Who Are Our Readers?
While we have a good mix of both men and women, there is a slight skew towards the male audience. Our largest reader age group is between 20 – 49 and the 2nd largest group is 50+ so you will be speaking to a crowd who has more life experience. We reach more minorities than most sites. Our readers are affluent and most have some college education and above. Our readers are intellectual, ranging from new to quite web tech savvy and very driven. Most are currently in a business with some who are looking to build a business. They are also interested in technology and the application of technology in their business.
What Kind of Topics Are We Looking For?
If you can write and discuss these topics well, we’d love to hear from you.
- Tools, Software, Web Applications they use
- Business Research and statistics – covering market research, consumer research, usability research, online keyword research
- Online Business Topics – SEO, Content, Writing, Traffic Generation
- Business Management – Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Lifestyle, Health (for entrepreneurs), Management, Funding, Cash Flow, Business Travel, Conferences, Taxation, Legal Issues
- Sales & Marketing – Branding, Promotions, Incentives, New markets
- Your posts must be unique and not republished anywhere. If you’ve covered a topic before but are re-writing it for us from a new angle that’s fine.
- No affiliate links please. You may mention your own products/services but they may not be the focus of your posts – in other words no advertising.
- You will receive a promotional bio which we ask you to keep to 25 words with link.
- There will be no monetary payment for contributions.
- Do not submit press releases. They will be ignored.
How To Get Started
Please contact us via our helpdesk. Let us know who you are, what your expertise is, your contact information and paste your proposed post + bio in the email. One of us will get back to you on the status of your submission.